We understand that you may be concerned about how the evolving COVID-19 situation could impact access to your medicine.
Alexion will continue to support community activities during this time. While externally organized events are being cancelled or postponed, we will continue to work with [patient advocacy organizations, congress organizers, etc.] to review requests and support programs when possible.
Alexion is hosting virtual education events about disease and treatment. Contact OneSource™ for more information at 1.888.765.4747.
- Continue to follow your physician’s advice about your specific medical situation
- Follow directions provided by your local government
For more information on the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, please monitor public health authority websites, such as www.cdc.gov or www.who.int.
- Data on file. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; 2019.
- SOLIRIS [prescribing information]. Boston, MA: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; June 2019.
- ULTOMIRIS [prescribing information]. Boston, MA: Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; October 2019.
- Sheridan 2018/p13/para3/line8-10
- Levy, AR, et al. 2019
- Olie KH et al. Am J Kidney Dis. 2005;45(1):e12–e15
- Berner R et al. Pediatric Nephrology.2002;17(3):190–192.
- Brodsky RA et al. Haematologica. E-pub ahead of print, Jan 16, 2020.
- Ueda T et al. Journal of Nippon Medical School. 2013;80(2):155–159, Brodsky 2020/p12/para1/lines2-3
- EU Society of Bone Marrow and Transplant Patients, http://www.pnhleeds.co.uk/coronavirus/